Tuesday, November 11, 2008

"I have a testimony"

As I figured we would eventually, we got to an impasse with the missionaries tonight. They were very nervous from the get go, and I figure one of their higher ups recommended that they not visit any longer. I was able to pray with them and encourage them to read the Word, instead of relying on their feelings and what the "prophet" tells them. So I don't expect to see them again, and one of the missionaries is getting moved next week. They are off to some easier audiences, but I pray we managed to plant a seed of doubt that God will nurture when they get home from their missions.

On the bright side, I got a new job in a different area so we will be moving in the not too distant future and as soon as we get settled in, we will hop on www.lds.org and request the missionaries bring by a Book of Mormon!

No comments: